Outstanding opportunities with United Mortgage Corp., a leading New York/Melville based Mortgage Bank. We are looking for motivated and experienced Loan Officers to deliver quality residential mortgage loans. We are licensed throughout the nation and are Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae approved. We offer an excellent salary, bonus, benefits and a positive environment. We are well capitalized and have a low Compare Ratio with all three agency approvals. Great communication, fun, tight-knit team and an incredible work environment. Our team is extremely organized with efficient processes.
Our organization is built with highly-experienced and knowledgeable sales people who have the desire and know-how, to close loans. We approve the right loans quickly and accurately! We have an expert lending team – loan officers are experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly. Join our team today!
Duties & responsibilities:
- Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on the customers’ financial needs
- Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with applicants
- Act as primary liaison with borrowers (customers), outside entities (realtors, title and escrow officers, etc.) and other company employees to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing
- Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations, pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Consistently work in accordance with published departmental sales and service standards
- Conduct business in conformance with state and federal regulations
- Minimum of 1 year Mortgage Origination Experience required
- High sales and sales management ability requiring strong relationship skills, above average verbal and written communication skills and effective listening skills.
- Must have ability to conduct direct sales and products and services, which offer variable options.
- NJ, NY, and/or CT State License
- NMLS License or in the process of obtaining
- Highly motivated with the desire and willingness to succeed
What We Offer:
- We fund our loans as a Direct Mortgage Banker or Direct Lender with large, Tier-1 Investors
- Close loans in days and not weeks or months – Most of our deals close in 2 weeks or less.
- Competitive commission plans based on your preference for a competitive rate.
- Quality Leads provided daily
- Each LO has their own Processor
- Competitive Product Programs
- In House Underwriting and Closing
- Superior Training
- Marketing to clients and referral partners
- Advanced Origination Software and Pricing Model
- Advanced Contact Relationship Management Software
- Highly competitive compensation package!
The goal at United Mortgage Corp is to provide unsurpassed quality service and support throughout the entire mortgage process for every client and referral source. This proactive sales and operational philosophy simplifies and accelerates the loan process at all levels. The company’s experienced mortgage professionals are dedicated to making every customer’s home loan experience a positive and successful one.
Please send your credentials to:
United Mortgage Corp.
United. We Succeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer