Top (Melville) NY Mortgage Banker licensed throughout the nation, that is Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae approved, seeks an experienced individual with superior negotiation and networking skills to build and maintain strong relationships with mortgage brokers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality sales calls with prospective and existing clients to maintain/develop broker relationships and/or generate FHA, Conventional, Correspondent mortgage submissions.
- Source new brokers on an ongoing basis and submit required documentation for broker approval.
- Train mortgage brokers to properly submit and structure loans to meet loan submission guidelines.
- Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker as required by underwriting/processing guidelines.
- Act as a liaison between United Mortgage Corp and the mortgage broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Manage production pipeline to ensure timely flow through wholesale process.
- Review initial broker application packages for completeness prior to submission.
- Work with Management to set and achieve monthly sales targets.
- MUST HAVE MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years recent FHA/Conv/Correspondent prime wholesale origination experience in mortgage industry.
- Prefer candidates that have an existing broker base experienced in originating FHA and Conventional mortgage loans.
- Strong knowledge in “A” Paper, FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA programs; standard underwriting guidelines and compliance required.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills required.
- Strong analysis and judgment skills.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Proactive and motivated to succeed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Technical proficiency with loan production software, e-mail, Word, and Excel.
WHY WORK AT UNITED MORTGAGE CORP?
We offer an aggressive compensation plan and ramp up for producing AEs; including bonuses & benefits. Our work environment is tight-knit, positive and fun, our expert lending team is organized & efficient. The goal at United Mortgage Corp is to provide unsurpassed quality service and support throughout the entire mortgage process for every client and referral source. Join our team today!
Please forward your credentials to: email@example.com
United Mortgage Corp.
“United. We Succeed.”
The goal at United Mortgage Corp is to provide unsurpassed quality service and support throughout the entire mortgage process for every client and referral source. This proactive sales and operational philosophy simplifies and accelerates the loan process at all levels. The company’s experienced mortgage professionals are dedicated to making every customer’s home loan experience a positive and successful one.